Does your business needs digital Marketing?
In this fast pacing world, we didn’t even get to know when our lives started swirling around the World Wide Web and somehow Information Technology (IT) started ruling the world in every field. With the expanding horizon of IT which is now engulfing all major companies, the rule of thumb for their business tactics is also changing. Everyone is talking in some language with words like e-commerce, online marketing, Google Ad Words etc. , social media handles are flashing with alluring advertisements and any search on Google results in many advertisements on the top. A few years back, a small vendor located in some small remote town hadn’t imagined of having clients offshore and seeking the attention of a whole new market but now it’s possible and is just a few clicks away. Web advertising agencies are coming up with innovative ideas every day and are helping many companies to grab the attention of as many as possible in the online marketplace.
Looking through the glasses of present marketing scenario, it’s pretty evident that online marketing is settling its empire pretty effectively. Even core businesses are pulling their socks to change with the advancing world and to get in eyes of consumers by topping Google search. Digital marketing isn’t just for the sake of endorsing one’s brand but to attract much more traffic and hence convert a proficient lead into a much awarding and long term client.
So, what exactly Digital marketing is?
Digital marketing is basically advertising through electronic media. It uses many modes available online and is actually is proving to be a lot more effective than that of traditional methods such as putting huge billboards and pamphlets or brochures, Digital Marketing is a much successful and eco-friendly(as papers aren’t getting sacrificed) way of endorsing brands.
There are four major aspects and modes of Online Marketing:
- SEO (Search engine optimization): It is making once brand more visible in the search engine. For instance, someone searches with certain keywords on Google. Excellent SEO just makes sure to pop up your brand on the usage of those keywords on the top and as an average user just browse a page or two after the search. So the search results on the first page would obviously seek much more traffic, better SEO results in grasping better and more traffic.
- SMM (Social Media Marketing): As most of the population is there on social medias like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. So, to draw their attention these sites are used to divert and attract more traffic.
- PPC (Pay per click) marketing: Every time your ad is clicked and visitors are being sent to your site. You have to pay the search engine or the site (from where the visitor has been navigated) to your site a small fee. When your PPC campaign is well-designed and running smoothly, that fee will be trivial because you would just be spending a few pennies to generate much more traffic to your site.
- Email Marketing: It’s one of the oldest modes and an advanced version of SMS marketing. It’s endorsing one’s brand by sending Emails once in a while informing about brands, services, and various offers. Though it’s a quite old school way of endorsement but is still very effective.
Why leave the current way of marketing and GO DIGITAL?
Taking a leap and changing methodology in any area of business is huge and brain throbbing decision to make but here are a few reasons to help to take this vital decision:
- Gives equal opportunity: Digital Marketing helps small businesses and startups to reach audiences that were previously only available to large businesses.
- Cost effective: Business is all about gaining more profit without having to spend much and that’s what Online Marketing does.
- Enhance Brand’s status: Popping in the search engine and showing one’s services makes the brand more popularize among-est the consumers which increase brand’s reputation.
- Reaching for the offshore and mobile consumers
- Delivers more conversions
There are many reasons and much more that can be enlisted in the huzzah of online marketing.
Now-a-days, Digital Marketing should be embraced by all the businesses. As it offers a whole new world of exciting opportunities with the ability to reach millions of consumers or to target any specific area. Through online marketing, it is now possible to efficiently persuade to all groups and ages of consumers. It allows you to automate all prospects of your sales process so that you can only focus on the important stuff. It has flipped the way business relationships was build with consumers. The real question is, Is your business really moving forward with traditional methods in this digital world?