Most Efficient and Ought to have WordPress Plugins
There isn’t any point of having even a second opinion that WordPress isn’t the best and most used CMS but many a times not having certain features concise productivity of WordPress websites that they can attain, this void of functionalities is tackled by a vast ocean of plugins that are available to serve different purposes and to enhance features of your WordPress websites.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool based on PHP and MySQL. Defining WordPress in a non-geeky and nontechnical way, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in the present scenario. While WordPress is one of the most versatile and widely used CMS and has zillions of features and flexibility that makes it such a great platform but there are a few functionalities that it lags in and these voids are filled with the extensive range of thousands of plugins that keeps on increasing every day. It is said that there are more than around 40 thousand options to choose from its plugin directory.
Below are a collection of free and premium must haves WordPress plugins that can help your website to reach a new horizon.
- HummingBird: An average visitor doesn’t want to wait for the loading of the site and leaves with a jitter if it takes more time to load, even Google recommends that the websites should load near about two seconds else users lose their interest. Caching is one of the best ways that can help in speeding up a website since it saves a fast loading versions of the respective website. This is where this much popular plugin named Hummingbird gets your back and swoops in to save your website from torturous and ever lasting loading, it takes care of the speed of the website. Hummingbird scans the website, then gives you an analysis of it. You can see the overall score for the website’s speed, then fix any issues that affect the optimization of the website just in a couple of clicks. This plugin also goes above and beyond the clouds because it doesn’t just do page caching. Hummingbird is same as it name suggests, it makes the websites as swift as a little humming birdie.
- WooCommerce: It’s a free eCommerce plugin which provides a platform to sell absolutely anything online with ease. From a small website to websites of much-known brands, Woocommerce can easily be integrated into any WordPress website and enables the features like upselling and cross-selling, without any hassle. Many plugins can easily integrate with WooCommerce and the website can have the access to multiple payment gateways and check payment options. WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce solutions that give both store owners and developers complete control over the website.
- Jetpack: We spend lots of our capital in marketing and to make our website safe.Jetpack offers a suite of powerful features for WordPress websites. It provides a wide genre of features like enhanced security, improved site performance, plenty of content tools, and visitor engagement features. Some other additional features include spam-free Comments, social sharing, related posts, post by email, and much more. Jetpack even offers a mobile theme option that is lightweight and responsive, designed for phones and tablets.So that the website can swiftly load on these devices.
- W3 Total cache: W3 Total Cache is designed for enhancing the page load speed for WordPress websites, which in course improves the user’s experience.The plugin helps to increase website’s server performance by reducing downloading time. By reducing page load times, overall site performance improves which helps the website’s position even on search engines. W3 Total Cache can also help to improve web server performance during high traffic periods, which is really important for larger websites.
- Defender: Nothing is protected online and WordPress being highest ranked and most used CMS, it gets really easy for notorious hackers to create a mayhem by corrupting million of websites easily without even lifting a finger. “Defender” sounds like a name of a superhero even if it doesn’t, this plugin surely works as a superhero for websites on WordPress and is widely used to protect your website from malicious codes and entities, it allows you to strengthen the overall security of your WordPress site. It will scan your website for security vulnerabilities and provide feedbacks to improve the existing issues.The plugin will continuously check your website files for faulty codes. You just need to install it and it will alert whenever any core file is corrupted or changed.
- Yoast SEO: Everyone who are associated with web development or even has a small website knows how much Search Engine Optimization matters for a better ROI and to attract a much larger crowd. While this Yoast SEO plugin goes the extra mile to take care of all the technical optimization of the websites, it first and foremost helps you write better content. As content always speaks louder which helps to attract required traffic.Yoast SEO forces you to choose a focus keyword when you’re writing articles and then makes sure you use that focus keyword everywhere.
- Google Analyst +: It’s important for you to know from where and how the maximum traffic turns to your website and know the flaws of your website to rectify them. Google Analyst + does that for you, it makes sure that you can not only track visits, page views, bounce rate, average visit duration and referrers, but you can also enable advanced settings to track your website’s demographic and interest for advertising as well as analyze shopping behaviors to boost the product performance. Google Analyst + makes sure to bring all these information right in the dashboard of your website.
Above mentioned plugins is just a brief of the miraculous things that can be achieved by WordPress using its wide genre of plugins. Some other competent plugins that can be used in WordPress are Google XML sitemap, YARPP, Nextgen, Contact form+, there are many other plugins providing several features to enhance your website and to make it best and make it stand out of the crowd of websites, providing the same services and products.
Redefine Webs is a web development/desigining company based in India and was established in 2013 by a small group of talented, smart-working designers, developers, UI/UX experts and digital marketing leaders. We make sure to use current and trending platforms to keep our clients ahead in the race.